Building an RC Drone
I am going to build an RC Drone because I’m fascinated by drone technology and its innumerable applications. Since this is my first drone project, my drone will be pretty basic and will not perform functions other than flying. Eventually, I plan to add a camera so that my quadcopter can be used for filming or photography purposes. I’m really excited to make it because I’ve been wanting to make this since a really long time.
- Firstly, I will assemble the drone’s frame and solder the ESC’s.
- Then, I will attach the propellers and motors.
- I will program the arduino uno for flight control and attach the accelerometer
- I will connect the batteries and calibrate the accelerometer.
- My drone will be ready to fly.
- After some successful trials, I will work on additional features such as simple drone stunts.
I’ve watched a lot of videos to be able to make my quadcopter, here are a few of them:
Conversion rate: 1$ = ₹81.79